4149A El Camino Way, Palo Alto, CA 94306
Instructor for the Palo Alto School of Hypnotherapy since 2005, teaching:
- Hypnotherapy 101
- Clinical Hypnotherapy
- Advanced Hypnotherapy
- Ericksonian Hypnosis which David Wilson developed
Toured and Trained with Stage Hypnotist, Ormand McGill, 4 Tours over 6 years.
The Las Vegas Stage Hypnotist Certification Seminar with Jerry Valley, Tommy Vee and Chuck Mignosa. Specialized Stage Hypnotist Training with Jim Szeles.
About David Wilson
David has over 300 hours of Certified Education and Training from Palo Alto School of Hypnotherapy in all courses offered and has been teaching classes for PASOH since 2005. He also developed the Ericksonian Hypnosis class that instructs every year.
David has studied under the Nation Guild of Hypnotists Training program and completed the following classes:
- Hypnosis for Stroke Survivors
- Geriatric Hypnosis
- Hypnosis for Cancer Patients
- Treating PTSD with Hypnosis
- How to Present a Stress Reduction Workshop
- Become a Certified Self Hypnosis Instructor
- Hypnotic Techniques for Pain Control
David has also studied with the acclaimed Dr. Richard Nongard and completed he following course:
- Ericksonian Hypnotherapy (16 classes)
- Anchoring for Change
- Contextual Hypnosis
- Academic Achievement
David has also studied with Dr. Joe Vitale completing the two of his programs:
- Dr. Joe Vitale’s Hypnotic Marketing
- Dr. Joe Vitale’s Hypnotic Writing
David had his own television show after studying at Foothill College:
- Foothill College, 2 semesters of Television Production and Sales and Marketing.
- De Anza College, one semester of Television Editing and Production.
David also did 4 tours and trained with the phenomenal stage hypnotist, Ormand McGill for over 6 years. Mr. McGill is one of the most famous stage hypnotists of all time, and the author of over 30 books on the subject of hypnosis.